StatCounter

Friday, July 30, 2010

Crickets and Curses.

I've made a decision.

If I ever go clubbing (which I probably will, but, you know...alcohol-free/roofies-free/rape-free clubbing), I will use at least one Harry Potter pick-up line. I'm dead serious. (Avada Kedavra! Har. Har. Har.)

Confession time: I fall asleep to nature ambience every single night, except when I'm at a friend's house. For exactly 90 minutes. It's a choice between five different types of sounds...sometimes I have to crank it up really high, like when my little sister has all of her squealing little friends over. The way I often describe it on those nights is that instead of falling asleep in a field of crickets, I'm "FALLING ASLEEP IN A FIELD OF CRICKETS." But, you know...it works.

By the way...if you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your Kiss.

Hmm...I'm not sure what else to talk about now. I think you should leave comments with suggestions of what to write about. Because, after all, I'm writing for YOU.

That's all for now, I think. More will probably come later today. Knowing me and my obsessive blogging.

Until we meet again,
Me.

3 comments:

  1. Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on woshi.
    So *nameless blogger*, I really enjoy your rants and "obsessive blogging". I am not sure what else to say, but I would like to ask, "If you were to have any name you wished (Preferably hilarious), what would it be?
    A New Devoted Blogee

    ReplyDelete
  2. pick a word. write about it. pick a word that has lots of interpretations or spellings. it can get interesting. when/if i start blogging i plan on explaining the different variations and the meanins of "haha", "ahahah","haah", etc.. (two periods there?) SO NO STEALING! YOU CANT USE HAHA! but you asked for ideas so you should do that to a different word. you should just literally type everything that runs through your mind one day. without a topic to keep you focused. just think and type. im very curious to see how that would pan out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stream-of-consciousness post sounds fun! Especially with your thought process... Not that I know you well enough to understand it... ::WINK WINK::

    ReplyDelete