StatCounter

Sunday, August 8, 2010

You're Trumped.

I, for one, would love to play Euchre with Donald Trump. "Trump, what's trump?" Why don't we use "trump" in real life...? Whenever someone gets fired, we could start saying they got Trumped. I think we could start something, folks.

I learned something today: Donald Trump filed a trademark application for the catchphrase "You're fired"--with and without an exclamation mark. Can't imagine why they turned him down. (If they hadn't, maybe people really would start using the "you've been Trumped" thing. Hmm...)

Did you know his dad's middle name is/was Christ? I don't exactly follow this guy, so I apologize if that's common knowledge among fans. But seriously...who gives their kid the middle name of Christ? That's a lot of pressure. At least they had Donald.

I, like many people, am OCD about iTunes. I have to have all the album art and artist and album title and everything as accurate as possible. So I was thinking...if I was to record a CD, my band name would be "Unknown Artist." My first album would be called "Unknown Album." The cover art would look just like that stupid gray and black music note album art thing that iTunes automatically puts in when it can't automatically upload the real album art.

You know, just to help people like me to get over themselves. My music would have to be that much better, though, to compensate for the disorganization. I'll work on that...in return, when you see my Unknown Album on iTunes, please buy it.

Glad I can count on you guys.

2 comments:

  1. I would hate that. Especially if the tracks were titled, "Track 1," and "Track 2," and so forth. I just wouldn't like it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha ...and then... you could give the album its own play list... called "untitled playlist." uncapitalized of course. just like in itunes. hosestly i think somebody should do that. it would be so hilarious.

    ReplyDelete