StatCounter

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Recap.

Whew, it's been a while. Well...two days. But in comparison to the usual twelve-hour gap between bloggings last week, that's quite a gap. In case you're curious, I was out of town, and without WiFi. I would have loved to be here for you. If there's anyone reading this, of course.

So I've been blogging for exactly a week now, and I think it's time to catch up any new readers (if I even have any new readers, besides friends) on what this blog is all about.

1) Information underload. In a world where we have a world of knowledge at our fingertips, I challenge you to read this random webpage by someone you (most likely) do not know. Nor will you know anything about me, besides the sporadic details included here. Read for you and no one else. Who cares what kind of person I am, or whether or not your friends like what I have to say? Even if you don't agree with me, I dare you to follow, and comment. Comment, comment, comment. I want to know.
In a way, this is a kind of social experiment. Not flawless, no. Maybe it will be a miserable failure. But humor me, and let's see where this goes. Maybe we can alert just a few more people to how much they are weighing themselves down with the unneccessary details.

2) Learning something new..together! Awww. Start singing "Kum-bah-yah," everyone. (I'm on the third chorus, accompanied by the mouth trumpet and rubber-band guitar. I don't know, something about this blogging thing just gets to me.) Trust me, this is a learning experience all around. I'll include the things I learn about every day, and if you have something to say about it, I'm all ears. Seriously. Let's see the word vomit, folks. And keep it comin'.

3) Umm...not sure what else. I just like to go by a rule of three. I guess this is, like most blogs, just...something for me to do. And something for you to do. I suppose, in a way, I was always just hoping that something that is typically used to kill time could be used to change...the world. Oooh. Melodramatic. But...not entirely ridiculous. Let's do something together. (Kum-bah-yah again, if you please.

If you want to know more...or, you know, if you're just bored(/intrigued? Just a little? What, I can dream, can't I?), you can always go back to the first few entries. You can figure it out.

It's just another blog...right?

Let's prove that wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment