StatCounter

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Don't get too excited. Weak week.

Oh, hey everyone. Or no one. Seeing as this blog has become a bit of a wasteland for the last several (twenty-eight) days. But anyway. News.

Hyperbole and a Half is the best blog I have ever read. It's one of the reasons that I haven't been blogging. I am...ashamed. Almost. As a result, I will be periodically adding images to my posts. Because I recently discovered how much I love doodling.

(Side note: If you haven't read Hyperbole and a Half...please do. http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/)

Random fact. I can almost always tell if I have a fever because:
a) I'll be running a temperature.
b) I'll get chills.
c) when I close my eyes, I see arcade games.

Seriously. I blink and catch a glimpse of Pac-Man. I try to fall asleep at night and find myself watching a game of Whack-a-Mole. I'll tell ya, though, Pinball Wizard is the WORST. Those bells and flipper things make a ton of noise.

(Side note: Yes. I'm crazy.)

Well, this post has been lingering in my “incomplete posts” folder for about a week and a half, so I’m going to wrap this up right about…now. Kinda weak, but…oh, well.

Here’s some love from a State fan:

The bird knows what’s up.

1 comment:

  1. i feel like this title is talking directly to me....

    also YES i found Hyberbole and a Half about a week or so ago! go read the post about the term "ALOT" okay?! its pretty much the best thing ever. ive missed your postings.

    ReplyDelete